Escape with us to the magnificent Coral Coast of Fiji and enjoy a week in this tropical paradise and soak up the friendly Fijian culture and breathtaking scenery whilst satisfying your surfing wanderlust in one of the most beautiful locations on earth. Surf world famous breaks like Frigates, J’s, Serua, Shifties, Vunaniu, Fiji Pipe and Left Overs.
To attend this tour you must be an:
Advanced Intermediate, or
WHAT WILL YOUR LEARN?
What you’ll learn that enables you to continue your passion back home:
Beginners and Intro: The basics of surfing, such as paddling a board, ‘pop ups’ and turtle rolls, surfing etiquette, confidence and improved capability in the water.
Intermediate: Tips and recommendations for individual improvement using the latest in surf coaching techniques.
* Daily guided surf coaching sessions from your highly qualified and experienced Surf Getaways coaches.
* Daily surf coaching feedback and review at the resort.
* Individual guidance on appropriate surfing equipment to match your surfing ability.
* Access to 4 fully equipped surfing boats to provide access to the most suitable surf conditions to match your ability.
* Photos and videos of your progress to keep.
* Daily group yoga sessions or recovery stretch sessions.
* Includes beginner equipment if required (beginner boards only).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE?
Join us in Fiji and experience an exclusive ‘womens surf’ retreat and enjoy the following:
* 7 night’s ocean front deluxe accommodation, only metres from the private lagoon.
* All meals (3 daily) and sunset snacks included. Locally sourced and beautifully prepared by the resorts onsite chef.
* Cocktail bar and restaurant facilities overlooking a pristine lagoon.
* Complementary all day tea and coffee.
* Return airport transfers from Nadi International Airport to/from Matanivusi Resort (scheduled arrival and departure times only – times to be advised).
* Snorkelling, kayaking, fishing, infinity pool, spa, volleyball, boules, table tennis, board games, books and DVDs.
* Guided rainforest walks and local village tour including village, kindergarten visit,
* Traditional Kava Ceremony.
* Guided stand-up paddle board (SUP) and snorkelling tour.
As per recent Australian Government announcements it is likely that this part of the Pacific will be included in the planned NZ/Australia travel 'bubble'.