To attend this tour you must be an:
Advanced Intermediate, or
WHAT WILL YOUR LEARN?
What you’ll learn that enables you to continue your passion back home:
Beginners and Intro: The basics of surfing, such as paddling a board, ‘pop ups’ and turtle rolls, surfing etiquette, confidence and improved capability in the water.
Intermediate: Tips and recommendations for individual improvement using the latest in surf coaching techniques.
* Daily guided surf coaching sessions from your highly qualified and experienced Surf Getaways coaches.
* Daily surf coaching feedback and review at the resort.
* Individual guidance on appropriate surfing equipment to match your surfing ability.
* Access to 4 fully equipped surfing boats to provide access to the most suitable surf conditions to match your ability.
* Photos and videos of your progress to keep.
* Daily group yoga sessions or recovery stretch sessions.
* Includes beginner equipment if required (beginner boards only).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE?
Join us in Fiji and experience an exclusive ‘womens surf’ retreat and enjoy the following:
* 7 night’s ocean front deluxe accommodation, only metres from the private lagoon.
* All meals (3 daily) and sunset snacks included. Locally sourced and beautifully prepared by the resorts onsite chef.
* Cocktail bar and restaurant facilities overlooking a pristine lagoon.
* Complementary all day tea and coffee.
* Return airport transfers from Nadi International Airport to/from Matanivusi Resort (scheduled arrival and departure times only – times to be advised).
* Snorkelling, kayaking, fishing, infinity pool, spa, volleyball, boules, table tennis, board games, books and DVDs.
* Guided rainforest walks and local village tour including village, kindergarten visit,
* Traditional Kava Ceremony.
* Guided stand-up paddle board (SUP) and snorkelling tour.
As per recent Australian Government announcements it is likely that this part of the Pacific will be included in the planned NZ/Australia travel 'bubble'.