To attend this tour you must be an:
Not sure what level you are? Visit our
Surf Levels page.
WHAT WILL YOUR LEARN?
What you’ll learn and gain enabling you to continue your passion back home:
* Daily surf coaching in gentle conditions. the basics of surfing, such as paddling a board, ‘pop ups’, and turtle rolls.
* Surfing etiquette,
* Confidence and improved capability in the water.
* Professional coaching including video in and out of the water.
* Photos and videos of your progress to keep.
Includes beginner equipment if required (beginner boards only).
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE?
Join us in Japan, the home of the first ever summer surfing Olympics and experience a unique ‘holistic health’ and ‘learn to surf’ retreat. Enjoy the following:
7 nights accommodation in brand new luxury condominiums located in the local sea side town of Yomitan in Okinawa. NB: Twin share only on this tour.
Spread over 2 condominiums, located side by side and spread across 3 separate floors, the accomodation includes, multiple large living areas, 2 roof top decks with sea views and deck chairs, multiple balconies and comfortable bedrooms.
* All meals (3 daily) beautifully prepared from local gourmet ingredients- some prepared by our private chef. We also include local Japanese restaurant experiences.
* All transfers (airport and to the surf)
Private Osteopathic consultation(usually 90mins in length) in the onsite natural health centre.
Combined yoga and meditation sessions held in the gardens of an ancient Japanese castle over looking the sea.
* Cultural trips to local villages: ceramics and pottery.
Due to COVID travel restrictions our Japan tours are on hold.
We will update commencement dates of these tours when travel to this region resumes.
Twin share available only on this tour.